Sunday, March 12, 2006

Narked

Do you ever get that feeling that life is a bit “bleahhh”, even though there’s nothing actually intrinsically wrong with your life? That’s the kind of week I’ve just had.

I woke up on Monday morning (5.15 ugh – one of my days in London) in a pretty chirpy mood, but by lunchtime I’d turned into the bitch woman from hell. I had a kind of weird out of body-like experience where I could see I was snapping at my colleagues, but couldn’t quite bring myself to stop. I work with 3 blokes and I did feel sorry for them – I’m pretty sure this was one of the times they were glad I’m only in the office 2 days a week ;) I could see the huge thought bubbles “PMT” above their heads (bless), but it’s definitely not that.

I put it down to the weather. Last weekend was so lovely, but then on Monday it turned grey and miserable, and that's the way it's stayed all week. It seems that just when you think winter might be over Mother Nature slaps you down hard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hmmm...something must be traveling around the globe, because I had that kind of week as well. Can't wait to leave for the UK on Thursday! See you soon.

Carolyn
xo

10:56 pm  
Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

I SO know what you are talking about. Isn't it amazing how the outside can affect our inside? It has been like that here too (Nevada) I just want spring, please?!
hope you are feeling better..

2:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Subscribe with Bloglines