Friday, July 08, 2005

Words fail me

I cannot even begin to imagine what goes on in the minds of people who think nothing of blowing innocent civilians to bits. They are beneath contempt.

Yesterday was just WEIRD. I got off a tube at Liverpool St about 30 minutes before the bomb went off. Seems it wasn't my time yet. At lunchtime Bishopsgate was empty of all vehicles except the numerous ambulances and police cars - my God who would want to have been doing their job yesterday? People were milling about, but it was so quiet. Really quite spooky.

I'm just so proud of everyone in London yesterday. They were calm, cool and unselfish. Public transport was severely disrupted but there was no whining or complaining, no pushing or shoving. Everyone was just brilliant.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

So glad you're ok hun.

8:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Subscribe with Bloglines