Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy holidays

The tree is up, the presents are wrapped, the fridge is groaning with food. I'm ready.

No more work until 3rd January. Time to relax, knit, read, spend some time with the animals. I have been so looking forward to this break. A re-charge of the batteries is long overdue, but just a couple of days into the holidays I already feel rested and relaxed.

Over the next week I'll be thinking about the coming year, as I always do. I like to take stock and try and plan some goals and objectives for the year ahead. This past year has been a good one, on the whole, and I achieved more than I thought I would this time last year!

Happy holidays to everyone. I wish you peace, joy and goodwill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Subscribe with Bloglines